You searched for: “alternative fuels”
A variety of alternative fuels include:
- Denatured ethanol, and other alcohols.
- Fuel mixtures containing 85 percent or more by volume of methanol, denatured ethanol, and other alcohols with gasoline or other fuels; such as, natural gas.
- Liquefied petroleum gas (propane).
- Coal-derived liquid fuels.
- Fuels (other than alcohol) derived from biological materials (biofuels; such as, soy diesel fuel).
- Electricity (including electricity from solar energy).